Accounts Assistant within Tech
My client is a market-leading technology company. They are based in South East London and also have offices across the world. This exciting role has become available due to the rapid growth which they have experienced over the last few years.
My client is a modern technology company, which are looking to grow the current finance team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Completion of weekly operating bank reconciliations
- Support team at month-end by taking responsibility for various accounting tasks
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- Handling invoice queries and ensuring credit notes are received if required
- Processing chargebacks and maintaining accurate reconciliations
- Assisting budget holders with PR/PO queries
- Respond to internal and external audit requests
- Various ad-hoc financial requests to support the business
The successful candidate will:
Have a minimum of a relevant bachelors degree
Previous experience working within Technology is a bonus.
Studying ACCA/CIMA/ACA or EquivalentSAP and workday knowledge is a bonus.
The successful candidate will be self-driven, determined, ambitious and highly proactive.