Finance Manager (based in Sitiawan)
This role will be responsible for month end closing & reporting, budgeting, taxation, monitoring AR & AP, funds management and inventory control. This role will also be looking into financial controls and ensure it meets regulatory requirement.
Our client is the world leading manufacutring MNC. As their product is essential especially during the current situation, they are growing their business exponentially. They also foresee the trend will continue as hygienic awareness is increasing. Hence, they are now looking for strong Finance Manager to join them.
Responsible for monthly MIS incorporating monthly operating results, review of Key financial figures in Manufacturing and Profit and Loss account, detailed line level review of expenses and reporting the increased cost analysis
- Preparation of monthly MIS incorporating monthly operating results, review of Key financial figures in Manufacturing and Profit and Loss account, detailed line level review of expenses and reporting the increased cost analysis
- Providing information and formulating budgeting (Annual Operating Plan) for the company
- Maintain a strong financial control environment and ensures timely escalation and remediation of any control deficiencies identified
- Focal point for internal and external audit matters by ensuring timely submission of required financial supporting documents and information to auditors
- Must have Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, ICAEW, MICPA, MIA, CIMA)
- Experience of working in manufacturing companies
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Be part of the fast growing company
- Attractive remuneration package
- Dynamic working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018