Transfer Pricing Assistant
Ho Chi Minh City Office – Recruitment 2021
Mazars Vietnam is an international Accounting, Tax, Audit and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim to create a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Mazars Tax team is seeking high caliber candidates to join our fast growing Vietnam tax advisory team for the position of Transfer Pricing Assistant, where you can be involved in serving client portfolios in diverse industries comprising multinational companies and Vietnamese conglomerates.JOB DESCRIPTION
- Assist in drafting proposals, document requests and other correspondence
- Participate and assist in business meetings and interviews with clients
- Assist in research and analysis of clients’ financial situation, risk, functions, and business cycle which is related to transfer pricing issues
- Research for comparable companies and data for benchmarking purpose
- Draft transfer pricing reports and documentation
- Assist in review of global, regional transfer pricing documentation of the clients
- Interact with global network to address cross-border aspects of transfer pricing analysis
- Serve a client portfolio in diverse industries comprising multinational companies and Vietnamese conglomerates.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or business related fields.
- Good understanding/background of accounting, taxes, and economics
- Good command of English (French is a plus).
- Proficient writing skills (Vietnamese & English)
- Knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office, with strong MS Excel skills required
- Well-developed, independent research skills
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of the current economic climate
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously, therefore ability to prioritize tasks, multi-tasking, effective communication and team playing required
- Demonstrate a passion for client-facing service
- Experience working for tax field, accounting industry or transfer pricing related project would be an advantage
MAZARS HO CHI MINH OFFICE
9th – 11th Floor – Viet Dragon Tower – 141 Nguyen Du – District 1 – Ho Chi Minh – Vietnam
Tel: +84 (28) 38 24 14 93 – Fax: +84 (28) 38 22 87 99
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.