Senior Manager, Regional Financial Systems IT Control
Job Description:Get to know our Team:
The Internal Controls and SOX team is a newly established team responsible for:
- Ensuring the Group’s compliance with SOX regulations,
and internal control good practices
effective and efficient financial policies, processes and controls in
- Safeguarding of company assets through
mitigating financial risks & exposures
- Continuous improvements on financial operation
through implementing innovative solutions
Get to know the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Regional Financial Systems IT Control to provide Finance Operations and IT advisory on the adequacy of internal controls over financial reporting. We believe a successful candidate has ample IT audit and risk advisory experience in the technology industry, but if you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way. In return, you will get an opportunity to apply your expertise and be the internal go-to person on Finance Operations and IT risks and controls.
- Report to the Regional
Head of Internal Control and SOX
- Plan and
perform risk-based assessments, understand and evaluate the business
environment, related controls, and processes, to ensure adequacy of internal
controls over financial reporting, with a focus on IT which include identifying
gaps, assist with remediation plans and their implementation. These will be
performed in collaboration with stakeholders including Finance, Operations,
Group Technology Services and Engineering.
- Handling of IT risk and control matters with internal
and external parties.
- Develop and maintain
business relations with senior management, and be the trusted risk and controls
advisor on IT-related matters.
- A good Degree in Business,
Engineering, Information Technology (IT) or related disciplines with IT
- Professional certification (e.g., CISA)
- 12-15 years of audit and risk advisory
(including Sarbanes-Oxley) experience.
command of English
- Proficiency in productivity
tools (Google suite, email, calendar, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Experience and knowledge in the
- Leadership skills, with strong
confidence for interaction with senior stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable with current industry standards such as
- IT Audit and Control experience in Big 4
or leading organisations, with a focus on the technology and/or online Internet
- Demonstrated track record in
leading engagements within a professional services or consulting environment,
combined with ability to work in teams effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills, both oral and written
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent project management skills and a
demonstrated ability to follow through and complete tasks within tight
- Knowledge and understanding of
internal controls, IT security controls risks assessment, management and
governance, fraud, auditing techniques and methodologies
- Strong technical competencies and capabilities in
audits of infrastructure, network and applications of different platforms
managed by different departments or teams.
to work independently, a good team player and resourceful with good
interpersonal and communication skills.
with the above attributes and with CISA / CISSP certification, data analytics
and/or data science capabilities would have strong advantages.
- Strong understanding of MAS TRM, or other control
requirements (Eg. SOX 404)
- Minimum University
Degree in IT (additional Accounting qualification a plus)
- Proven track record in assessing IT General Computer
Controls (networking, operating systems, systems software, information
security, disaster recovery, system lifecycle and change management processes),
conducting project reviews and in performing data analytics and CAATS script
- International exposure (US & APAC)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.