Pricing & Commercials Senior Consultant
Pricing and Commercials – Senior Associate
As a team member, you will play an important role in creating value for EY while managing profitability and cost optimisation for Opportunity Partners and Pursuit Leaders. A key point of contact for leadership, you will support various aspects of the pursuit lifecycle ensuring EY’s cost-effectiveness.
In this role you will be working closely with Partners, Directors & Senior Managers across geographies and use your experience & financial knowledge to shape deals and advise on pricing structures. The function’s initial scope is large/complex/strategic deals, new revenue streams (e.g., asset-based solutions) and/or significant use of technology.
You may lead small internal teams, run engagement logistics and play a contributing role in developing propositions. We expect a strong background of successful end-to-end project delivery operations in EY’s blue-chip clients.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop clear understanding and knowledge base for all alternate delivery model components
- Design and challenge deal and delivery model
- Develop close ties with the Global Pursuit teams to support complex pricing scenarios
- Act as the primary commercial interface for internal & external stakeholders. Co-ordinate and build relationships with local, area and regional commercial teams across service lines
- Ensure informed decision making between sales, delivery and EY Commercial interests to deliver optimal value for both external client and internal EY member firm
- Provide insights by analysing, modelling, advising and operationalising deal reviews, client bids & other key commercial elements
- Develop and deliver ongoing training and awareness about various pricing approaches
- Facilitate governance, service line deal reviews and deliver outputs as per desired quality and timeline
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of commercials and pricing approaches
- Enable and demonstrate innovative thinking and inspire action
- Ability to network effectively within large organisations and build relationships with individuals and clients
- Demonstrate ability to design and lead organisational change
- Self-starter, assertive and proactive approach, experience in stakeholder Management
- Strong interpersonal skills- written, presentation, negotiation and influencing
- Knowledge of pricing and commercials approaches. Experience in finance, project management, business development, leadership presentations will be an added advantage
To qualify for the role, you must have
- The knowledge concerning global business fundamentals, business models, ethics, competitive analysis and cross-cultural/geographical sensitivities
- The ability to manage competing stakeholder requests and prioritising projects
- Experience to handle a range of complex consulting and problem-solving situations. Exposure to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams and unfamiliar environments
- Strong working relationships across functional areas and through layers of seniority
- The ability to push back and influence business decisions
- An MBA or an Accounting qualification
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced, resilient team player with strong stakeholder management skills and good business acumen who is comfortable with working in an agile manner, supporting multiple stakeholders. You will be a change agent driving strategic pricing approach across geographies on high value deals for EY.
About EY Global Delivery Services
At EY GDS, our Consulting practice is consistently growing and outpacing our competition by partnering with our global clients to bring value to their businesses. We work together as one borderless organisation, with over 10,000 employees across geographies, to build teams who have the skills and the experience our clients need. For you, this means exciting opportunities to:
- Team up with the best people on the most exciting programmes
- Share knowledge with people known for their world-class expertise and insight
- Work with global clients, locally and internationally
- Be exposed to different business cultures in high-performing teams
- Help shape the future of financial Professional services
- Develop an international network of colleagues and clients that will last a lifetime
Motivated by customers, regulators and shareholders, EY clients are re-evaluating their business models and embarking on major transformation programmes to deliver the operational and technology infrastructure required. With EY’s unmatched reputation for industry expertise, range of complementary offerings, global reach and delivery excellence, our firm is focussed to meet the demand for consulting services spanning front to support EY’s clients.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.