Assistant Manager, Financial Management and Reg Reporting, Digibank
We are living in exciting times. Technology is reshaping how we live and we want to use it redefine how financial services are offered, which is why Singtel and Grab are coming together. Singtel is Asia's leading communications group connecting millions of consumers and enterprises to essential digital services while Grab is the leading technology company in Southeast Asia offering everyday services to consumers. Together, we have big dreams to unlock and financial inclusion for people in our region is just one. We want to build a digital bank with the right foundation - using data, technology and trust to solve problems and serve customers.
Get to know the Role:
- Responsible for full spectrum of GL and perform GL account reconciliation.
- Prepare journal entries and maintain overall accuracy and integrity of the general ledger.
- Verify, record and reconcile additions, impairment, disposal, and depreciation of Fixed Assets.
- Perform and confirm intercompany reconciliation with respective intercompany in monthly basic.
- Perform month end closing, financial and management reports and analyse expenses to support FP&A team.
- Perform monthly foreign currency exchange revaluation and check reasonableness.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Supervise and verify the accuracy on account code captured by AP team into accounting system.
- Maintain GST output file/gather GST Input information from AP and report the figure to regional tax department.
- Responsible for cash management
- Respond to tax agent queries
- Assist with year-end audit/liaison with company secretarial on secretarial matters.
- Ad hoc assignment which assigned by Team Lead
- Assist on consolidation of Group Financials in accordance with IFRS and Group Financial Statements
- Responsible on preparation of Compliance filing / reporting financial to regulators
- Cooperate with other departments in accounting issues and queries.
- Support Auditor in conducting internal and external audits.
- Dealing with Company secretarial and Bankers for the company’s financial related issue.
- Provide appropriate accounting information when needed.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements and compliance to internal policies
- Ensure proper compliance in group accounting standards and local requirement
- Ensure all financial impact on operations and group restructuring is properly reflected
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent team player
The must haves:
- Graduate degree in accounting or a related field of study.;
- Demonstrated skills in the utilization of automated financial systems including report generated and in the use of PCs and related software
- Broad knowledge of general accounting principles, practices and procedures;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Attention to detail and ability to cope with several tasks simultaneously, and be deadline oriented;
- Initiative and analytical skills are mandatory
- Minimum of relevant 6 years of experience
- Banking / Digibank Industry Prefered
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.