Senior Associate/Manager, Accounting Advisory Services
PwC’s CMAAS in Ukraine is dedicated to providing services including accounting advisory support, transaction accounting, implementation of tools, problem solving and process improvement.
As a Senior Associate/Manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers in the accounting area with extensive experience in audit, helping our clients deal with their issues and succeed in accounting treatment of complex transactions. The role requires the individual to work effectively and communicate well with the companies middle and top management, CMAAS’s leads to provide high quality work for our clients. Within CMAAS, you will constantly be challenged to learn more, allowing you to provide clients with the highest quality services.
- Provision of independent and objective advice on transactions accounting, accounting change and accounting problem solving based on IFRS requirements;
- Work as a team member to support clients through implementation of accounting policy changes, transition to IFRS and new accounting standards;
- Accounting advice with the cross-line of services cooperation;
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients;
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen;
- Assist in the project management component of client relationships;
- Work flexibly and respond promptly to ad hoc requests from clients.
- ACCA qualification (at least F7 and P2);
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an accountant/auditor role;
- Strong knowledge of IFRS;
- English (at least at an intermediate level);
- Prior experience in IFRS is desirable;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Proactive approach.
- Unique chance to be at the forefront of launching a new unit within PwC’s Assurance practice in Ukraine;
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of clients and to do work for some of Ukraine’s best-known brand names;
- Benefits from working with both Ukrainian experts and expatriate professionals that bring knowledge and experience from PwC firms worldwide;
- Interesting and challenging tasks, possibilities for professional growth;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible hours.
Why Work for PwC
Imagine the power of 250,000 people with a common goal — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. From 158 countries, we advise some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses.
Our culture is all about our people. The development of our people is key and though we're all driven by different aspirations and share the same commitment to quality.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.