Tax Specialist (Temporary – 6 months) #171760
Your field of responsibility
- An exciting and challenging role within QI Advisory and Compliance in Group Tax, CFO division in Zurich for the duration of 1.6 years
- Support the US tax stream implementation of a multi-country banking platform project
- Conduct end to end client, withholding, reporting and reconciliation reviews
- Participate in planning and execution of testing
- Perform project management, coordination and administration tasks
- Provide general support to the team in various activities
- Interact with a variety of stakeholders from different countries and areas of the banks
- This is an opportunity to develop tax and compliance skills
- Be part of a forward-thinking, highly committed team whose passion and expertise guarantee an exciting work environment and provide growth opportunities
Your skills and experience
- You possess a degree either in Law, Finance, or Banking from a university or an equivalent education
- 1-3 years of professional experience in finance, tax or operational role
- Willingness to perform regular operational tasks
- Interest in project management and tax and
- Good analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to perform in-depth end-to-end re-views and communicate your findings clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to undertake challenging high volume tasks and projects
- Excellent organizational, team work and communication skills
- A positive and open attitude, flexibility and willingness to go the extra mile
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good MS Office skills
Mrs. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.