Analyst - Capital Markets
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
This position offers a unique opportunity for a candidate to leverage and develop analytical skills by working with various teams within Morgan Stanley Wealth Management’s Investment Solutions Division. The successful candidate will be an insightful, creative, team-oriented individual who is willing and able to interact with a variety of colleagues in a dynamic environment. The candidate will primarily support U.S. based management in a number of department initiatives and support different areas within the Division.
- Assist in the review of documents for municipal offerings.
- Gather financial and other data from different sources.
- Assist in keeping websites updated with relevant product information and documentation.
- Support analytics, which includes maintenance and manipulation of data and spreadsheets.
- Clear understanding of how data should be interpreted and ability to take complex tables and data and turn them into meaningful presentations.
- Diligently conduct daily review of various exception reports to enhance the control environment
- There will be no direct contact with clients.
- Undergraduate or Graduate (BCOM/BMS) with 1 - 2 years of prior work experience.
- General understanding of US Fixed Income and Equity Markets.
- Insight into Financial Markets and securities.
- Knowledge and hands‑on experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel(worksheet skills), and PowerPoint).
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (both oral and written).
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Team-oriented individual.
- Working knowledge of a Bloomberg is a plus.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.