Associate - Assurance
Your key responsibilities
- To carry out operational, financial, process and Systems audits designed to review and appraise its activities, systems and controls, which includes:
- Identifying accounting & auditing issues; discuss with audit in-charge to solve issues that arise,
- To carry out substantive testing of appliances in accordance with the audit plan formulated & appropriately document all work performed,
- Identifying improvements to control systems and procedures
- Presenting audit reports clearly highlighting key audit recommendations to management,
- Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts, audit, reconciliation of account receivable & payable, finalization of accounts,
- Assist the seniors in reviewing & checking the financial statements & preparation of the audit report, management comment letter & management representation letter
Skills and attributes for success
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing & accounting standards,
- Should have handled statutory audit assignments earlier,
- Ability to prioritize work on multiple assignments & manage ambiguity,
- Strong verbal and communication skills,
- Clarity of thoughts and assertive,
- Effectiveness and creativity of written expression - logical, readability and conciseness,
- Ability to meet deadlines.
To qualify for the role you must have
ACCA Affiliate with 0 to 2 years of experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Strategy and Transactions (SaT) and Consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
Apply for Associate - Assurance
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly