Senior Management Accountant
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to provide professional, proactive and efficient finance and operational support to a dynamic and fast moving global OTC/FMCG Healthcare business. Reporting to the General Manager and Board of Directors, this is a hands-on and stand-alone role that will suit someone looking to sit close to the business and decision makers. You will be maintaining accurate records along with a range of financial duties to ensure the smooth running of the finance function. The successful applicant will have the excitement of working in a niche team, but also have the support and benefits of working within a much larger organisation.
Qualification and Experience
· ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA qualified accountant (with strong PQE in Industry).
· Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts is desirable.
· Strong knowledge of audit and controls, tax, budgeting and financial accounting.
· Good Finance, Planning and Analysis experience with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
· The person must be outgoing and have good interpersonal skills.
· A self-starter and capable of working on their own initiative.
· Ability to forge and build relationships with senior stakeholders.
· Commercially minded individual with strong analytical skills.
· Energetic and passionate accounting professional.
Crosscare Ltd. is a wholly owned Irish company where family healthcare is our passion. With a strong range of natural products for babies and young children, we have evolved over the years and successfully moved into overall baby health and wellbeing with the launch of our extended Colief ® baby care range. In addition, we recently launched an exciting range of food supplements focused on improving lactose digestion under our Milkaid® brand. Our complete range is available for sale through major pharmacy and grocery outlets in the U.K., Ireland, USA, Europe, China, South East Asia, Russia and South Africa.
Crosscare provides an open, inclusive & dynamic culture with ample opportunities to learn, develop and make an impact. This is an exciting time in the company’s development and this position provides an opportunity to be a key player within our team with the ability to influence both strategy and direction.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates. If you are interested in being considered, please send a copy of your CV.