External Audit, Manager
The audit manager will be supporting the Partners with portfolio management, directing audit services as well as staff management.
- Acting as a major point of contact within the Firm for the client which will include responding quickly to, as well as anticipating client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the services provided and maintaining regular contact with the clients.
- Manage a portfolio of audit clients including control of billings and cash collection.
- Assisting Partners with the development of internal practice procedures.
- Plan staff assignments in order to give an appropriate spread of experience.
- Provide training to junior staff, both on the job and through more formalized training programs
- Counsel, appraise, develop and motivate staff as appropriate
- Must be professionally qualified (Degree, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Good team player
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Desire to progress overtime
- Staff management experience including mentoring, counseling, appraising and recruiting for the audit manager position