Restructuring and Forensic Associate / Senior Associate
- Assist companies facing financial challenges and threats
- Assist in disposing of assets
- Evidence tracing and computation of damages in litigation support engagements.
- Correspond with external parties such as stakeholders and creditors
- Investigate into the affairs of the companies
Technical knowledge, professional qualifications and experience:
- Possess a degree qualification.
- Good spoken and written English
- Good computer skills, especially in Word and Excel
- Positive working attitude, pro-active and with initiative
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Apply for Restructuring and Forensic Associate / Senior Associate
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly