Tax Associate / Senior Associate (Corporate Tax)
- Prepare income tax and GST compliance work and basic tax advisory for portfolio of clients including public listed companies, multi-national companies and SMEs.
- Handle tax reviews, tax audits, tax planning and group restructuring and inquiries for tax supervisor’s position.
- Handling project and engagement management including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, associated analysis and documentation.
- Diploma / Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA.
- At least 1-2 year of Corporate Tax experience in a medium-size accounting firm preferably for Senior Associate positions.
- Knowledge of Singapore income tax laws.
- Positive attitude, meticulous and analytical.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Well verse in a second language will be an added advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Apply for Tax Associate / Senior Associate (Corporate Tax)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly