Tax Associate / Senior Associate (Private Client Services)
- Prepare and file tax returns and assist in other tax compliance matters, such as replying to Tax bureaus and client's Revenue enquiries.
- Assist in preparing advice on tax considerations in corporate restructuring and financing, mergers and acquisitions, insolvency, asset and project financing and disposals.
- Assist in providing tax and business advice on inbound and outbound investments and cross-border transaction.
- Assist clients in developing transfer pricing policies and documentation.
- Provide tax advice in tax consulting (including indirect taxes and compliance).
- Assist Senior / Manager in dealing with tax compliance issues for companies and representative offices, and solve complex business issues for clients in Singapore and global markets
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA.
- Knowledge of Singapore income tax laws.
- Positive attitude, meticulous and analytical.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Apply for Tax Associate / Senior Associate (Private Client Services)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly