Position: Audit Associate
Years of experience: 0 – 1 year
Department: Audit & Assurance
An Audit Associate works effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress with a proactive and result-oriented approach. The work exposure includes delivering high quality statutory audits and a positive client experience during the performance of a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries.
- Responsible for audit planning, system review and audit fieldwork.
- Carry out audit work of companies in various industries.
- Prepare statutory financial statements and audit finalization reports.
- Perform internal control testing.
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements
- Dealing with clients in the course of conducting the audit.
- Fully understands purpose and objectives of assigned areas before commencing work.
- Manages own time effectively to meet engagement timelines and maintaining a positive attitude and good pace throughout.
- Produces high quality work promptly and works within Firm’s policies and procedures.
- Identifies and communicates engagement issues as well as engagement progress in a timely and organized manner.
- Establishes good working relationships with clients and shows understanding of client’s needs.
- Responds promptly to client’s queries/requests; keeps promises; follows through and keeps contacts informed of progress.
- Demonstrates conscientiousness and commitment to problem solving.
- Demonstrates eagerness to work towards common goals and works with others in a positive, co-operative and helpful manner.
- Acts in a manner consistent with the Firm’s values.
Technical expertise, professional qualifications and experience
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA or its equivalent which is recognised by ISCA.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Prior internship experiences within the audit assurance space will be an added advantage.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses good knowledge of office applications (MS Office).
Apply for Audit Associate
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly