Senior Audit Associate
Position: Senior Audit Associate
Years of experience: 1 – 3 years
Department: Audit & Assurance
A Senior Audit Associate works effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress with a proactive and result-oriented approach.
The work exposure includes delivering high quality
statutory audits and work closely with Engagement Managers and team members to create a positive client experience during the performance of a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries.
The Senior Audit Associate will be required to execute all phases of the audit process, including financial analysis, planning, substantive testing, review and issuance of audited financial statements.
- Assist in audit planning, system review and audit fieldwork
- Carry out audit work of companies in various industries
- Prepare statutory financial statements and audit finalization reports
- Perform internal control testing
- Familiar with regulatory and reporting requirements
- Cultivate an engaging work environment that promotes a shared commitment to excellence for achieving the firm’s quality, client service, people, and financial objective
- Provide quality assurance of audit file
- Responsible for audit planning, internal control system review and audit fieldwork.
- Reviews a complete set of statutory financial statements and finalise audit reports.
- Manages own time effectively to meet engagement timelines and maintaining a positive attitude and good pace throughout.
- Produces high quality work promptly and works within Firm’s policies and procedures.
- Identifies and communicates engagement issues as well as engagement progress in a timely and organized manner.
- Consults Engagement Manager promptly when variances to standard practices are encountered.
- Manages client’s requests or issues in a manner that builds trust and strengthens the relationship.
- Demonstrates conscientiousness and commitment to problem solving.
- Demonstrates a commitment to diversity by seeking to understand differences in the ways individuals communicate, work and relate to others
- Acts in a manner consistent with the Firm’s values.
Technical expertise, professional qualifications and experience
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA or its equivalent which is recognised by ISCA.
- At least 1 to 3 years of audit experience, preferably in a medium-size accounting firm.
- Having prior experience in audit consultancy is an advantage.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses good knowledge of office applications (MS Office).
Apply for Senior Audit Associate
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly