Associate/Senior Associate - Audit
- Responsible for audit planning, system review and audit fieldwork.
- Carry out audit work of companies in various industries.
- Prepare statutory financial statements and audit finalization reports.
- Perform internal control testing.
- Familiar with regulatory and reporting requirements.
- Cultivate an engaging work environment that promotes a shared commitment to excellence for achieving the firm’s quality, client service, people, and financial objective.
- Provide quality assurance of audit file.
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA
- At least 1-3 year of audit experience preferably in a medium-size accounting firm for Senior Associate positions.
- Cultivate an engaging work environment that promotes a shared commitment to excellence for the firm’s quality, client service, people, and financial objective.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Apply for Associate/Senior Associate - Audit
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly