Associate/ Senior Associate - Risk Advisory Services (RAS)
- Provide risk advisory audit support to audit engagements on regulatory and compliance matters
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stake holders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Advise our clients on regulatory and compliance matters, including but not limited to reviewing and formulating recommendations for processes and controls in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Able to work individually with engagement partners and managers to execute the audit and or advisory engagements.
- Work well in teams and show dynamism, flexibility and willingness to continually learn and coach.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA.
- Candidates with minimum 1-2 years of experience in external and internal audit preferably for Senior Associate position.
- Sound knowledge of MAS regulatory requirements and constantly abreast of latest developments in the regulatory compliance domain in the industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dynamic self-motivated and able to handle multiple engagements.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Apply for Associate/ Senior Associate - Risk Advisory Services (RAS)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly