Associate/Senior Associate - Corporate Advisory
Our Corporate Advisory practice navigates the complex business environment in helping companies with the following advisory work:
- Corporate Reorganisation/Restructuring
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestments
- Valuing businesses in diverse sectors
- Valuating intellectual property like trademarks, patents portfolio and customer relationships
- Valuing complex financial instruments like preference shares, options and convertible notes
- Financial due diligence and transaction support
- Business planning and decision support
- Feasibility Assessment
- Financial Modelling and model review
- Dispute advisory and damages/loss quantifications
As part of the Corporate Advisory team, you will have the opportunity to support the team and participate in the following:
- Financial due diligence or other transaction support related assignments.
- Analyse historical financial data and perform industry research.
- Assist with market research on comparable companies and comparable transactions for valuation assignments.
- Preparing pitchbooks, info memo and materials for mergers & acquisitions
- Build financial models and participate in various valuation assignments
- Contribute to business development initiatives such as webinars or outreach events.
- Assist with practice development initiatives
- The opportunity to work directly with executive directors
- Degree in Accountancy; professional accounting qualifications or finance-related discipline.
- Internship experience in the relevant areas will be an added advantage.
- Sound analytical and report writing skills with the ability to interpret data.
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Financial modelling skillsets are a plus
- Self-motivated and able to work well within a team environment.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Apply for Associate/Senior Associate - Corporate Advisory
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly