Exciting opportunities to join Rabin & Associates as Junior or Senior Auditor.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Senior auditors with min 2 years experience
- Proven good leadership and people skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English as well as possess excellent communication,
- report writing and computer skills
- Be proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for details
- Be a team player who is also able to work well independently and under a fast-paced,
- deadline-driven environment
- Be on time always