Audit Senior Manager/ Director
Job overview and key responsibilities:
You will be directing and driving the success of multiple audit engagements whilst engaging and developing top talents of the firm. You are expected to deliver exceptional client service and be a trusted business advisor. Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with our network of clients, business associates and profession is key and the ability to identify new areas of service clients, generate leads and cross selling other service areas is essential.
Education and professional skills / knowledge
Experience and Education:
- More than 6 years of working experience, preferably in a professional services experience
- At least 1 year of experience in leading and managing teams is an added advantage
- A recognized degree in Accounting or equivalent with a Professional Accounting qualification and / or membership in Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
- Possess an analytical mindset and leadership qualities
- Good communication and people management skills
- Able to manage multiple engagements and deadlines
- Strong drive to excel professionally and ability to guide and motivate team members
- Excellent written and oral command of English
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook