Internship - (Audit/Tax/Account/Advisory)
As an Intern, specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assists in audit/tax/accounting/advisory engagements.
- Assists in ad-hoc duties
- Required Language: Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
- Enthusiastic students with good communication skills
- Preferably 6 months internship period students
- 3 months internship period students are encouraged to apply
The internship program provides the undergraduates with the opportunity to experience work life at professional services environment and gain the exposure from the working world.
Apply for Internship - (Audit/Tax/Account/Advisory)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly