Sr. Analyst - BU Financial Analysis (Wealth Management)
Sr Analyst, BU FA will be a key member of the Wealth Management Finance team. Partner in this role will assist in complex value-add financial data analytics projects, deliver insights to inform strategic and tactical decisions made by senior management and support competitor performance reporting and benchmarking. The Senior Analyst will collaborate closely with partners across both broader finance organization and Wealth Management business unit (including business unit leadership).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as an analytic advisor to the business unit. Develop a deep knowledge of the data available and mine it for insights that would enable and improve strategic and financial decision-making. Define and convey insightful metrics, analyze relevant factors, and develop financial models to measure and inform key strategic, operational, and tactical business decisions.
- Summarize insights from analysis and clearly communicate findings in an easy-to-understand, cohesive story. Translate complex analysis into a clearly articulated findings and recommendations.
- Develop an intimate understanding of the industry, BU strategy and levers of growth. Lead the provision and analysis of competitor and Wealth Management industry data. Prepare presentation materials summarizing the above analyses. Support BU Chief Financial Officer and BU President in responding to ad hoc queries around competitor performance and benchmarking.
- Maintain and augment existing frameworks and models such as client facing loadings analysis, business scorecards, organic assets flows reporting, etc.
- Broad financial, strategic and accounting knowledge. In depth industry knowledge is beneficial.
- Excellent proficiency in Excel. Comfortable with business intelligence systems and analytical tools (Cognos, TM1, Hyperion, Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
- Strong quantitative and financial modeling skills. Ability to work with large data sets. Keen attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skillset and critical thinking abilities. Ability to analyze data objectively and draw conclusions from data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change. Ability to concurrently manage multiple priorities with minimal oversight.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Business or other relevant fields.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.