Analyst - Everyday Business Banking
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Everyday Business Banking (EBB) is a key client facing business within the Business Banking (BB) division of the Commonwealth Bank.
Your team is comprised of a team of Finance professionals, who provide business partnering to Everyday Business Banking including monthly performance reporting, budgeting and forecasting, consolidation and management reporting as well as financial and non-financial risk control oversight.
Do work that matters
- You will assist the Executive Manager in:
- Management of month end reporting cycle, half and full year end reporting
- Consolidation of the EBB monthly result and month-end flash to the EBB LT
- Everyday Business Banking finance budget processes
- Partnering with and supporting the business with ad-hoc financial analysis and decision support and providing commercial advice and input
- Focus on risk and controls in relation to the financial management of the business
- Uplifting financial controls environment with both financial and non-financial risk control oversight to ensure a proactive and transparent approach to risk
- Engagement with BB finance to ensure a proactive and transparent approach to risk
- Working with BB finance BI platform focused on commercial value
- Facilitate process improvement initiatives to the reporting, planning and analysis processes
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA / CPA, or CFA Qualified
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline
- Excellent Financial Control experience
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s planning and reporting cycles/procedures
- Good knowledge of PeopleSoft general ledger, PeopleSoft HR and other accounting and support systems
- Alteryx and Tableau (BI/MI tools) experience an advantage
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong collaborator and able to work independently
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 29/04/2021For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.