Reporting Controller in Wealth Management
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business.
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus.
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously.
- Continued professional development based on your career interests.
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- be involved with our Capital Markets businesses as well as our Fee based businesses (including but not limited to Alternatives Investments, Consulting Group)
- be with the Wealth Management Field and Control Team within FCG, whose main function is to support the Field Finance and the Product & Control Area
- be responsible for daily reporting and control tasks which serve as a key point to start the daily reconciliations
- be involved in the daily activities and monthly close for Field Finance and Product Control businesses.
- analyze, investigate, explain and take corrective action when required
- be a self-starter that is comfortable in taking the lead in making change and innovation to current processes.
- understand basic accounting as they will be involved with the daily controls and monthly close for these businesses.
- education: Bachelor’s degree in economics/finance
- basic accounting skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English, the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships, coordinating between different teams
- detail oriented, analytical and problem solving skills
- the ability to prioritize effectively in periods of dynamic work volume and able to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- proficient in MS Office and have the ability to quickly learn new technology
- an interest in understanding a specific product area and what drives it’s performance
- strong numerical skills
The Financial Control Group (FCG) is responsible for overseeing the accounting, financial and regulatory reporting for the Firm. The Budapest Wealth Management Finance team is a member of the Financial Control Group mainly responsible for management reporting and analysis of Wealth Management products and strategies, and provides reporting technical support for Wealth Management Finance.
The Field and Control Team within Wealth Management is focused on two segments: Product Control and Field Finance Segment. Main function is to support the Capital Markets, Alternative Investments and Consulting Group Product & Control Area by preparing P&Ls, reconciliations, daily/weekly/monthly dashboards.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.