Senior Internal Audit Executive
1. Audit Management
- Lead annual internal audit assignments with high accuracy and timeliness
- Develop and implement audit plan
- Deliver Audit reports, present findings to upper management and execute MAP (Management Action Plan) audit
- Responsible for executing and completing fraud audit, COBC case investigation
- Actively implement the MAP of Group Audit to close Audit Gap in timely manner"
2. Business Partnering and Process Efficiency
- Partner with process owners to ensure current policies and procedures are relevant, effective and adequate to meet business objectives, corporate standard procedures/policies and comply with local laws and statutes.
- Innovatively apply best practices and make recommendations to improve internal controls and governance processes
- Act as Finance Lead incorporate process improvement initiatives"
3. Risk Management
- Identify SOD risk management and offer recommendations to reduce risk
- Build up Mitigating control for role conflicts in SAP system
- Collaborate with broker/HO/insurer on insurance policies of company and insurance claim with high accuracy
- Other tasks are assigned by the Line Manager
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Internal Control/ Internal Audit
- Previous experience in both internal and external audit with exposure to FMCG industry
- Qualification in Audit/ Finance
- Good knowledge and experience in consulting, risk management, auditing and internal control system.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Build good working relationships with partners to provide clear advice and support to improve processes
- Proactively collaborate with relevant stakeholders
- Deep understanding about internal and external control systems
- Advance in SAP knowledge
- Working productively, using timing well and delivering oriented results
- Being planned, organized, and able to propose initiatives to improve productivity