· Responsible for the entire gamut of corporate taxation which mainly includes direct taxation and indirect taxation. Manage statutory compliance relating to taxation matters (excluding PIT).
· Manage all regular corporate taxation including compliance for TDS, VAT, Advance Tax, etc.
· Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual returns are filed related to all taxation matters and completion of assessments on or before the due date.
· Lead the accounting process in all tax-related matters by calculating provision for tax, deferred tax, etc.
· Liaise with tax consultants as well as other stakeholders involved to prepare submissions for assessments.
· Handle all notices issued by tax authorities, including scrutiny and regular assessments; with periodic update to KO Tax Lead.
· Prepare for and attend hearings (respective courts), in consultation with KO Tax Lead. Make preparations for submissions to revenue authorities for tax-related matters.
· Ensure timely submission for all tax-related assessments with supporting documents and responsible for Tax Audit, Transfer Pricing and filing Tax Returns (CIT, VAT, FCT, Capital gains, etc.).
· Update changes, if any, with respect to taxation to the team and to the management and robust communication of changes in tax-related matters to internal stakeholders
· Identify and implement tax structuring opportunities in CCBVL
· Manage cash management for the local bottling operations; which is largely limited to placing deposits and annual dividend remittance