Senior Payroll Specialist (Cambodia)
We’re looking for young, talented, dynamic, and motivated Senior Payroll Specialist who are able to thrive in a fast-paced digital/system environment in Tricor Shared Services. The individual would be an experienced Specialist performing mid to complex payroll activities for Business Unit (BU); and primary quality control checkpoint (reviewer) in the operations reviewing payroll and reporting outputs produced/created by a Specialist.
This individual would report directly to Team Lead and help in supporting the Finance and Accounting (FA) team which includes some basic monthly accounting activities.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Responsible for input data into payroll system and maintenance of clients’ staff and payroll information
- Provide full spectrum of payroll processing and associated activities including payroll calculation, execution (salaries, leave, and other compensation calculations), and reconciliation
- Monitor and execute payroll activities according to payroll processing schedule
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and disbursed to client’s employee in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with the local regulatory reporting requirements and guidelines
- Ensure timely submission statutory remittance
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting
- Provide effective support to the payroll functional team as and when required and ensure clear communication across the functions and team members.
- Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Human Resource Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Past relevant experience in supporting cross functions and/or multi-countries is advantageous.
- Must possess good communications skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and there will be distinct advantage for Khmer speaker.
- Familiar with filing of statutory forms and Companies Acts
- Computer literate MS Office
- Able to work independently and be a good team player.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as a team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet submission deadlines with minimal advice.
- Able to identify and demonstrate clear comprehension of customers and organizational needs.
- Confident in facing challenges.