A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
As a Specialist, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively support multiple work streams or project teams to execute against an existing project or work plan
- Promote, manage and deliver the continuous improvement of activities and service delivery
- Display effective organization skills, managing multiple and competing priorities and coaching others to improve these skills
- Propose solutions to manage client expectations and managing the delivery of the solution
- Display attention to detail in executing and reviewing work products to ensure the highest quality deliverables in the allotted timeframe
- Integrate and synthesize information from multiple sources in order to analyze complex data and results, anticipate issues and solve problems
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateApril 30, 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.