Group Finance Manager/Group Accountant
Group Finance Manager within the Services Industry. 4-7 years working experience required.
Our client is a one of the largest services company within the industry and rapidly expanding and growing its business within Malaysia. As a dynamic and people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to partner in their ever-growing profitable organization. Due to the growth of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking to expand their business in Malaysia, resulting in availability of the abovementioned role. They have a very warm and open workplace culture which helps make it a good place for further growth and development.
- Perform group consolidation for entities
- Performance and KPI Monitoring, Analysis & Reporting
- Oversee month end closing process;
- Analyse month and Year-to-date (YTD) financials and drivers, comparing against last year and budget (current month and YTD);
- Prepare business performance review reports for presentation to the management.
- Prepare/ Review analysis of quarterly results vs prior quarter's growth and last year's;
- Provide quarterly forecast and analyse quarterly results against forecast;
- Prepare paper and presentation slides for quarterly Audit Committee and Board of Directors meetings;
- Prepare compliance & related parties transaction report;
- Liaison with external auditors, company secretary and tax agents and furnish required info.
- Co-ordinate, compile, review and analyse forecast financials and their underlying assumptions;
- Minimum 4 years relevant post-qualifying experience with recent years in managerial capacity.
- Good understanding of Financial Reporting Standards.
- Experience in a public listed entity is privileged.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Committed, self-driven, independent, strong team player and with sense of urgency.
- Able to work independently in a dynamic environment.
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
* Attractive salary package (RM8,000 to RM10,000 depending on experience)
* Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company
* Excellent career benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Arvind Kumar on +603 2302 4033.