*GBS - Accountant / Accounts Assistant (with European Language)
Kerry is recruiting for multiple Accountant / Assistant Accountant and Senior Executive / Executive roles within our Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Operations Finance (Material Ledger) teams that will support European countries / markets from our Global Business Services Centre in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Therefore we have a demand for candidates who are fluent in English and another European language (specifically Italian, French, German, Spanish, Polish and Russian).
Employees who cover European countries / markets will need to be able to work from 2pm-11pm / 3pm - midnight (depending on European Daylight Savings) and should be already residing in Malaysia (due to COVID-19 related travel restrictions, we regret that we are unable to consider candidates who need to relocate in order to take up this position).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance (ore related) and/or a professional accountancy qualification
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent numeric and accuracy skills
- Positive and pro-active attitude; recognises potential problems and seeks solutions
- Ability to work as part of a team
Other Personal Qualities:
- Able to handle tight timeline and flexible to work late (during close period)
- Good command of written and spoken English (as well as a European language)
- Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solving, time management, attention to detail and accuracy, work under pressure
- Self-motivated and attentive to details with strong initiative
- Customer focussed (internal and external)
- Demonstrates an interest in continuous excellence / improvement activities and projects
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.