Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Restructuring Manager to join our Financial Services Advisory Department in Cork as part of a national Restructuring team. This role will be attractive to individuals who have experience in Restructuring and who enjoy working in a dynamic environment where they can make a positive impact by driving quality.
The team works on a diverse range of corporate assignments including business reviews, strategic advisory, liquidations, trustee services, examinerships and receiverships. As an Assistant Manager or Manager within the team, you will have a lead role on such cases, taking responsibility for certain deliverables.
Successful candidates will have experience of business restructuring in a professional services background and be focused on meeting regulatory and department standards whilst operating in a commercially astute manner.
The role will provide an excellent opportunity build a long term and successful financial services career, and offers industry-leading opportunities for professional development and progression.
- Manage a variety of business restructuring and insolvency projects;
- Develop and grow national service offerings at a local level;
- Assess alternative strategic options and devise effective solutions for the realisation of diverse tangible and non-tangible assets;
- Liaise with legal advisors, sales agents and other professionals in order to progress projects;
- Prepare and review reports for stake-holders, shareholders and creditors;
- Prepare and review cash flows, budgets, receipts & payment accounts and outcome statements;
- Ensure statutory compliance e.g. returns to Revenue, CRO filings, Central Bank reporting, notices of meetings, shareholder and creditor reporting;
- Manage realisation of assets and payment of liabilities;
- Communication and process management with investors, debtors, creditors, employees and shareholders.
- Ensure all work is in accordance with relevant legislation, industry guidance and departmental standards;
- Manage staff to ensure assigned projects and tasks meet required deadlines and quality expectations; and
- Mentor and develop junior staff – our people and their careers are at the centre of everything we do.
Skills and Attributes:
- ACA / ACCA qualified or hold an equivalent professional qualification;
- 5+ years relevant business restructuring experience in a practice environment;
- Possess good working knowledge of insolvency legislation and legal precedents;
- Self-confident with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport at all levels;
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal;
- Established track record of client and intermediary networking;
- Commercially aware with an ability to assimilate facts and make decisions based on same;
- Highly motivated, demonstrating a strong enthusiasm to take ownership of tasks and deliver work of exceptional standard;
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities with an ability to manage a number of tasks, work under pressure and coordinate the work load of more junior staff members;
- Ability and desire to provide guidance to others; and
- Excellent attention to detail.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.