Tax CIP Expert
We are looking for senior tax expert, who is responsible for implementing improvements in tax calculation processes and supporting automatic tax calculation solutions in the ERP system together with the IT team, supporting the tax team
on working in the system, and also participates as a tax expert in various business projects of the company.
We are ready to entrust the following tasks:
- Be a leader in the implementation of an automatic income Tax solution in one of the legal entities based on a standard SAP solution adapted to the needs of the company:
- analyze existing processes/GAPs;
- develop technical specifications and recommendations based on end-user requirements;
- create tasks for the IT team and the developer team;
- document the processes, monitor the implementation of the solution, and interact with the project team;
- test and train the company's employees in a new process.
- Be a key user of the SAP system in the field of taxes and accounting:
- analyze the needs for new settings and changes to existing ones, for the purpose of timely and correct calculation of taxes (VAT, property tax, transport tax), as well as accounting and reporting;
- conduct projects to improve and refine the system to meet business requirements;
- test the ERP system at the request of the business, in order to exclude the impact of changes in related departments on the existing settings in the tax area.
- Advise businesses on various issues in the field of taxes and accounting.
- Higher education in economics, mathematics.
- Experience in tax accounting in a large company.
- Experience in implementing ERP systems or system development is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- A good knowledge of any ERP system is required (SAP, Navision and etc.).
- English-not lower than intermediate level (intermediate).
- Competitive salary, bonus system.
- VMI and life insurance from the first working day.
- Corporate pension program.
- Power compensation.
- Payment for mobile communication.
- Flexible working hours.
- Additional paid leave with work experience of at least 5 years.
- The rich educational program that you form is you.
- Pet-friendly offices in Moscow and Novosibirsk.
- Please note that this role is temporary (2 years).