Payroll Administrator - Taunton/Yeovil
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent role within the payroll department, the successful candidate will support the payroll team with the accurate and timely processing of payroll information.
This will also involve regular communication with clients and colleagues, whilst helping to maintain our excellent customer service levels.
- Process payrolls in an accurate and timely manner using Sage 50 Payroll
- Process CIS return information
- Effectively use a variety of software packages
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and customers by phone and email
- Other administrative duties as required
- Demonstrate a positive and confident working attitude and be able to work well as part of a team
- Confident verbal and written skills with a good attention to detail
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Office Word and Excel knowledge essential
- Bureau experience (with a minimum of 1-2 years) is a key requirement
Training will be provided to meet your job requirement.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa and be eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.