Audit Senior (Opportunities in The Bahamas and Turks and Caicos)
Do you want to work with an intellectually curious team of external auditors working to design and develop innovative solutions for our clients?
- Be exposed to a complex and global client portfolio, and provide insight that can inform and guide clients’ future aspirations.
- Learn from the best and most highly-regarded professionals in the market – a focus on your coaching, learning, and development.
- Be a part of a top global professional services firm, while making an impact in your community!
What will your typical day look like?
As an Audit Senior, you challenge the status quo, apply original thought and as a result, play an integral role in designing and completing Audit solutions for your clients in various industries, including financial services. Your keen interest for continuous learning along with your excellent communication and relationship-building skills position you as a trusted advisor with your clients. You are known for your project management skills and ability to execute audits under pressure.
About the team
In Assurance & Advisory, our specialized accounting skills empower clients to have a clear understanding of their accounts and financial position. We don’t just understand our clients’ businesses, we look for growth opportunities and identify risks beyond traditional financial reporting functions.
We approach our work with a collaborative mindset and know that we are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. As the marketplace recognizes our talent, our team of auditors and accountants is growing more than ever, and that’s why we need you to join us.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree or above with excellent academic credentials (minimum GPA of 3.2) in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or related disciplines
- Internationally recognized professional accounting qualification complete or near completion: ACCA, CPA, CA, ACA or other designation as accepted by the local accounting institute
- 2 to 3 years audit experience with a Public Practice Firm
- Excellent in-charge or senior experience
- Experience in the relevant industry is considered an asset
At Deloitte, we strive to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice for the best Talent and largest and most influential clients.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.