Financial Advisory Senior
Financial Advisory Senior Associate
If you are energized by solving complex challenges associated with solving a diverse range of client issues, each one different to the last, a Senior Associate role in our Financial Advisory team is for you.
- Be exposed to a complex and global client portfolio and provide insight that can inform and guide clients’ future aspirations.
- Learn from the best and most highly-regarded professionals in the market – a focus on your coaching, learning, and development.
- Enjoy working for a top professional services firm and making an impact that matters, while enjoying an island lifestyle!
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Associate you lead work streams for a wide array of services in Financial Advisory. You help manage the client relationship on a daily basis, plus cultivate relationships by sharing knowledge and leveraging industry best practices. From preparing financial models for valuation or business planning purposes through to considering comparative M&A multiples. You play an active role in in the due diligence process and help turn around underperforming assets. Developing a view of the world from the client’s point of view and developing tangible solutions to deliver the results they need is key to success in this role. You make recommendations based on industry best practices and Deloitte’s internal policies and procedures, and play a part in proposal writing, all while providing industry-leading customer service.
About the team
Deloitte provides financial advisory services in restructuring, valuations, mergers & acquisitions (M&A) transactions, forensic investigations, anti-money laundering/anti-terrorist financing (AML/ATF) compliance, and ancillary services. Our team consists of practitioners with specialist fields of expertise and deep industry knowledge, as well as significant practical experience.
We approach our work with a collaborative mindset and know that we are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. As the marketplace recognizes our talent, our team of restructuring professionals is growing more than ever, and that’s why we need you to join us.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with:
- Bachelor degree or above with solid academic credentials in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or related disciplines
- Qualified or near qualification in relevant professional designation; ACCA, CA, ACA, CPA, CFA, CPI, CF or other designation as specifically approved by the leader(s) of Financial Advisory
- If valuation stream: Currently pursuing relevant professional qualification; CBV, ASA, ICVS, CAIA or ABV
- 3+ years relevant experience in accounting, audit, finance, financial advisory or related services, with at least 1 years’ experience at Associate/Consultant level
At Deloitte, we strive to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice for the best Talent and largest and most influential clients.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.