Regulatory Reporting Accountant #170585
Your field of responsibility
The candidate will be responsible for the Private Bank books and records. As legal entity controller this involves understanding the PB business, ensuring the month end process is complete using automated system processes as well as manual journals as required as well as preparing analysis for Group reporting.
In addition responsibilities will also include selected APRA reporting for the Sydney Branch entity and daily monitoring of the Credit Suisse Equities Australia Limited legal entity for compliance with the ASX capital rules.
Your future colleagues
The onshore team numbers 6 in total (including this role) however there are additional Group Finance colleagues across the region and Pune with whom there is a close working relationship.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
The right candidate will be eager to learn with a desire to produce high quality deliverables with the understanding/knowledge behind these deliverables.
- Professional accounting qualification or working towards qualification
- +2 years proven work experience in an accounting role
- Financial services experience desirable but not essential
- Phenomenal level of attention to detail and outstanding analytical skills
- Ability to work as a team/adopt change/willingness to learn
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.