Corporate Secretarial Senior executive
Working under the supervision of partners to ensure that corporate secretarial duties (set out below) are executed based on the relevant professional requirements and on a timely basis.
- Assist to maintain and prepare documentation for our clients for compliance with the Singapore Companies Act. The preparation of documentation includes those documents required for the annual and extraordinary general meetings of our clients, the board resolutions, strike off process, etc.
- Assist in the lodgment of returns to Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
- Ensure statutory and compliance issues are met.
- Assist in other corporate secretarial tasks required under the applicable laws and regulations.
Working as a team member by sharing responsibilities, providing support and maintaining communication with colleagues on an effective and efficient basis; and
Developing and maintaining professional relationships with clients.
- Diploma in Accountancy or a professional qualification under the Singapore Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (SAICSA) schemes
- Proactive, committed and a team player
- Possess initiative and ability to work independently
- Minimum 2 years of experience required
Write in to us with your latest resume, expected salary and attach a recent photograph to email@example.com
Apply for Corporate Secretarial Senior executive
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly