Trainee Accountant (part-qualified)
We are looking for a part-qualified accountant to join our General Practice accounts team, to be based in our modern and friendly Bath office.
This is a great opportunity offering development and progression, on-the-job training and full ACA/ACCA/AAT study support package.
The trainee accountant will be responsible for supporting the team to ensure we deliver an outstanding client experience, working on a range of tasks including client bookkeeping; accounts preparation; VAT returns etc.
Our trainees are all encouraged to get involved in wider initiatives such as business development activities, CSR projects, social and sporting activities.
- Preparing monthly accounts for a variety of limited companies, sole traders & partnerships
- Preparing annual statutory accounts for a variety of limited companies, sole traders & partnerships
- Processing VAT returns
- Corporation and personal tax calculations
- Bookkeeping duties such as purchase ledger; sales ledger; bank reconciliations etc.
- Involved in auditing a variety of businesses
- Administration and relevant tasks as necessary
- ACA/ACCA/AAT part-qualified (or equivalent)
- 2 A Levels (or equivalent) Grade A*-C
- Full Driving Licence
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.