Practice Semi Senior
An exciting opportunity has risen for a part-qualified accountant to join an outstanding accountancy firm based in Derby.
The successful candidate will perform a varied role including business advisory, audit, accounts preparation and compliance.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, you will enjoy preparing the accounts for a number of Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies as well as VAT returns and audit work.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Producing regular management accounts
- Attending and supporting on external audits
- Corporation Tax
- Processing VAT returns
- The successful candidate will be part-qualified or qualified by experience
- Strong, varied background in public practice.
- You will be studying towards the ACCA/ACA or be AAT Qualified
- Experience of accounts preparation
- Experience in Iris and Sage
- Understanding of tax including corporation and self-assessment
What’s on offer
Our client are offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits + study support for ACCA / ACA.
Please get in touch today to find out more!
If you’re looking for a Practice Semi-Senior role in Derby but felt this position wasn’t the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Derby we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Derby as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Audit Seniors in Derby. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.