Business Development Senior
Business Development (80%)
- Attend to help creating documents before BOD meeting.
- Develop new business and long-term account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling.
- Deep dive research and analyzing, data collecting, approach potential clients though cold calling, networking, and social media on a monthly target.
- Support Business Development Director on account planning, client facing activities (including but not limited to setting up and following up meetings between BD Director/ Account Team and clients).
- Develop sales presentations, conduct seminars, participate meetings with clients and external vendors.
- Attend the first impression meetings with clients (if any) together with Business Development Director and Partners.
- Support Account Team on drafting proposals and contracts drawing in more revenue from clients (if any), planning and ensuring disciplined outcomes.
- Provide and support Account Team to develop/ manage best practices to differentiate RSM to our clients.
- Coordinate, manage and resolve account maintenance issues.
- Produce reports and presentations to provide key updates on contacts, follow-up, pipeline, wins and revenue.
- Oversee, maintain, and upgrade existing accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Equip staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Coach and mentor team member in overall target tracking (monthly/weekly/daily)
- Training team and supervise on Conversation skills & scripts to be able to update/training (if any)
- Achieve sales goals and target/KPI as planned.
Marketing and Branding (20%)
- Facilitate business growth and client engagements by researching and developing marketing tools and material.
- Initiate and implement client events to support business development (i.e.: organizing workshop, professional seminars, conference…)
- Assist the Firm’s Marketing Teams to jointly conduct market research and client survey.
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Assist the Firm’s Marketing Teams to draft articles, press releases for the media, coordinate with the Firm’s relevant teams for technical or other supports as required.
- Report to the BD Director/Manager on the business development and marketing & branding activities performance on a weekly/ fortnightly/ monthly basis.
- Enhance awareness and understanding of client on RSM Brand name and all services lines through strategic programs, campaigns, channels
- Knowledge in business development in professional services industry, especially in international environment.
- Knowledge in tax or audit field is encouraged.
- Ability to develop and nurture effective business relationships.
- Strong project management skills
- Business negotiation and Client acquisition management
- Awareness and ability to run/ coordinate marketing and branding activities.
- Show strong market research, analytical and reports presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving skills, excellent project management, and good people
- Strong social/ verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Ability to organize and manage events, establish, and develop networking.
- Strategic thinking and business opportunities development
- Strong Computer skills and knowledge of Office software packages (including MS Office, CRM Software…)
- Keen to learn, hardworking, persistent.
- Dynamic, ambitious, result oriented.
- Confident but coachable without arrogance
- Energetic, agile, enthusiastic, well-organized, responsible, supportive, able to lead self and others.
- Passion for talking, especially in telephone.
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision-making skills
- Strong sense of client services orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Business, Finance or other relevant degrees, international education is a plus.
- At least 2 - 4 years of experience working in Business Development or Marketing or professional services industry