Bentec Medical is a well–established specialty silicone Medical Device Manufacturer based in Woodland, California. We are looking for a high energy, results oriented, Inside Sales Representative to manage all outbound sales activities. Candidates must have excellent telephone prospecting skills with patience and motivation to sustain high levels of activity. You will be assigned to proactively call Hospitals and Surgery centers to develop leads and generate new business. Prior experience with Medical sales is a plus. The primary responsibility is promoting the Bentec portfolio of Surgical consumables to Surgery centers. The position does not require any travel.
Summary and Essential Duties / Responsibilities
The Sr. Accountant position is accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, controls, payroll, cost accounting, financial analysis, banking and general accounting.
Duties include, but not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Process and record payroll utilizing ADP
- Banking and cash reporting
- Process monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Analyze and record revenue and costs for manufacturing
- Update standard costs in the bill of materials
- Process and record Wire Transfers
- Perform analysis for materials costing, pricing and margin with the objective of guiding to operations mangers, an understanding of their cost.
- Support external audits
- Perform in depth analysis of direct manufacturing and overhead cost with the objective of guiding to operations mangers, an understanding of their cost.
- Participate in month end close process creating journal and balance sheet reconciliations
- Cross train with other team members on payable, receivables and payroll to ensure all positions have a trained backup.
- Monthly Financial statement creation
- Participate in the budgeting process for sales and related cost management
- 10+ years of accounting/finance experience in a manufacturing environment. Also, a BA/BS degree, as well as excellent analysis skills, and the ability to collaborate with a multi–department team.
- MRP and manufacturing experience is required
- Intermediate to advance excel experience required
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending, Life Insurance, Legal Insurance, EAP, Flexible Schedule