- Prepare tax payments.
- Estimate and track tax returns.
- Complete quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Organise and update the company’s tax database.
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals.
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns.
- Share financial data with the accounting team.
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits.
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors for clients.
- Forecast tax predictions to senior managers.
- Must be pursuing ACCA Level 3 or Above.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Tax Accountant or a similar role.
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.