The clients finance team are seeking a diligent and responsible accounts assistant to work on mainly on treasury operations, accounts payable and management reporting.
A globally recognised Asset Management consultancy specialising in alternative assets. From the London headquarters and their offices across Europe and North America, they have a team of over 200 professionals working for many of the world's most significant investors and managers.
- Timely cash management including daily cash balance reporting and forecasting for all divisions. This includes ensuring all future cash movements are captured in the forecast, bank accounts are adequately funded and intercompany cash transactions.
- Coordinate debt funding requirements and regular reporting e.g drawdown requests, interest payments, covenant calculations
- Key contact for banking platforms management and relationship with key stakeholders. This includes admin tasks like account set up and closures, processing access rights and general banking enquiries.
- Preparation of cashflow analysis for month end reporting
- Posting of month end journals and reconciliations of intercompany balances, funding and interests.
- Assist with completion of month end bank reconciliations for 35+ accounts in multiple currencies across the Group
- Coordinate weekly payment runs with another accounts assistant
- Be responsible for client account transactions in line with SRA Account Rules.
- Assist management accountant in completion of monthly management packs.
- Assist in cash and accounts payable related integration steps for new acquisitions
- Assist in annual reporting and audit related matters.
- Provide cover for the cashier on cash and accounts payable postings for all entities.
- Any other treasury, reporting, finance task and absence cover as required for other members of the team.
- 1-2 years' experience working with cash management and forecasting required
- Previous experience working within the financial services industry strongly preferred
- Experience with multi-currency accounting/cash flow
- Experience with Accounts payable postings and payment runs
- Understanding of monthly management accounting, basic debits and credits knowledge required
- Working through AATs/additional studies (ACCA / CIMA) in accounting and finance
- SRA client monies accounts knowledge (optional)
Looking to pay up to £26,000 with benefits