Subject Matter Expert (SME) - Remote
- Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Job Type: Contractor
- Reporting to: Content Strategist
Who are we?
Learnsignal is one of the biggest online tuition providers for accounting and financial professionals. With students in 130+ countries we’re a fast-growing and ambitious company that combines the best teaching methods with the latest technological tools to deliver high-quality online education. Our goal is to help positively impact the careers of thousands of people around the world.
What about you?
We are seeking an organised, reliable and creative subject matter expert (SME) who can provide engaging and effective content and expertise in the subject area outlined below. In this role you will be responsible for generating high quality learning material mapped to competency requirements and ensuring delivery is in line with the content execution plan.
Subject area of expertise:
- Knowledge or experience of the Financial Risk Management (FRM) qualification with evidence of teaching this subject area.
- If not specific experience with FRM please demonstrate equivalent expertise teaching Professional Accounting & Finance subjects.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare the relevant content to meet learning objectives (scripts, audio recordings etc.) in line with the content plan.
- Review final learning material to ensure quality is to the highest standard.
- Offer insights, feedback and suggestions regarding the proposed structure of content to best meet the learning objectives.
- Potential involvement in live teaching, support webinars and podcasts.
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Deep knowledge and expertise in the required subject area above (including relevant qualifications).
- 1+ years experience generating eLearning content (scripts, audio recordings etc.)
- Ability to convey complex topics in effective, understandable ways;
- Organised, reliable and able to work well under pressure to meet content delivery deadlines;
- Charismatic and able to engage learners with their content;
- Show attention to detail and value the importance of quality throughout the process;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Technologically competent with proficiency in workplace tools;
- Passionate about education and dedicated to student success;
- Highly motivated with an ambition to work as part of a fast growing company.
Ideal (but not essential)
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree (or equivalent).
- Relevant industry experience in the area of expertise outlined above.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.