A very hands on Management Accountant role for an SME in Coleshill.
Well established SME in Coleshill looking for an additional Management Accountant.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant will consist of the following:
- Responsible for preparation of the monthly management accounts for two entities
- Full ownership of the P&L's for those entities
- Provision of supporting data including balance sheet reconciliations
- Daily, weekly and monthly cashflow reporting
- Assist in the completion of budgets and forecasts
- Commercial analysis on current and new contracts
- Assist the financial controller in creating financial reports
- Responsible for operational KPI's and analysis
- Produce and submit VAT returns
- Process improvements - financial and non-financial
The successful candidate will have experience of the above responsibilities ideally from an SME background. Capability to work with stakeholders essentials.
Excellent package and role.