Senior Corporate Finance Manager - Lead the team & office
Are you wanting to build your career with a high growth company? You will be building and maintaining relationships with a wide range of clients as well as lead on projects with the support of a talented and intelligent team.
Our client are a team of experienced corporate finance professionals that help with raising finance, advising on buying or selling a business, grants, business valuations and a range of other advisory services, specially tailored to the needs of our clients business.
The key responsibilities of this Corporate Finance Senior Manager based in Bristol are:
- Generate new clients and fees for the team
- Manage project/deal process to completion.
- Monitor firm and project billing against forecasts and targets.
- Manage client portfolio and relationships.
- Direct lead to funders, brokers and investment networks.
- Build and complete any level of integrated forecast model.
- Able to complete Valuation report.
- Preparation and presentation of information memorandum to client and Director.
- Review and appraisal of client prepared documentation for Elevate platform, agreeing any required changes with client.
The successful candidate for this Corporate Finance Senior Manager position in Bristol, will have/be:
- A demonstrable track record in leading UK based Corporate Finance Projects.
- Must have a good network providing opportunities to build upon.
- Prior experience of managing a small team with the ability to develop juniors, delegate work and manage tasks.
- A strategic thinker with outstanding commercial acumen and solid understanding of client business aims and objectives.
- Motivate and inspire the team to do their best work. Position team members to use their talents optimally.
Highly competitive salary
35 hours working week
25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Unrivalled career progression