Senior Accounts Receivable Executive (Europe)
Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
There are five key elements of our success:
- We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – we enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence.
- We focus on continuous excellence – we apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions.
- We purposefully manage and develop talent – we attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services.
- We are anchored in our operating model – through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives.
- We win together as true partners – we unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of Kerry.
About the role
The GBS AR Senior Accounts Executive will report into an AR Team Lead and is in charge of the collection of overdue debt and resolving issue on the invoices. He/She needs to build rapport with the internal and external customer to get the end result. He/She needs to ensure the payment are properly allocated based on the customer remittance
- All aspects of collections regarding Debtors’ Ledger
- Resolving customer financial queries via phone and email
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Liaising with market contacts regarding customer queries
- Managing overdue payments
- Managing unapplied cash, requesting remittance advices
- Resolve discrepancies (bank, business, customer contact)
- Prepare and dispatch dunning letters/statements
- Receive and give inputs to initiate legal / insurance actions
- Provide support to AR Team Leader for credit control activities as required
- Ensuring all Associate activities are compliant to audit requirements
- Documenting all collection activity
- Escalation and follow through of any issues occurring
- Reporting and Process improvement
- Candidate must possess at least a university degree in accounting, commerce, finance and/ or a professional accountancy qualification.
- Minimum 2-5 years of working experience in a Deductions / Credit Review related job function
- Excellent numeric and accuracy skills
- Processing of cash to the customer accounts for all methods of payment (Cashier)
- Cash application for all methods of payment
- Ability to work as part of a team with a positive and pro-active attitude
- Work on own initiative, recognizing potential problems and seeking solutions
- Work under pressure whilst remaining calm and patient
- Excellent understanding and daily use of High Radius, SAP and Excel
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia