Treasury Accounting IHC Manager
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Accounting Manager (IHC) to be part of our growing treasury team in Poznań. In this role you will provide accounting advice on funding strategies to Corporate Treasury. You will manage and co-ordinate the reporting activities for the main cash pooling company of the GSK Group and the cash pooling entities for our ViiV and Consumer Healthcare joint ventures. You will be involved in high profile transactions and expected to be the main accounting adviser for the cash pooling elements of the transaction.
How you will contribute to our success:
- Manage the monthly and annual statutory reporting of various Treasury finance entities within a team of Treasury professionals;
- Co-ordinate the timely and accurate delivery of information for Corporate Reporting relating to Corporate Treasury’s cash pooling, intercompany netting and fx management activities and their impact on GSK Group’s income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement; and
- Line manager for one Treasury Accountant in Poznan, and supervisor for a team of 5 in India.
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business or related fields,
- Several years of experience in Financial Accounting from a large, multinational company. Experience with Cash pooling and FX is a strong advantage.
- Leadership experience,
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong spoken and written English
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency